Parking on the pavement is unsafe, unfair and illegal.
Peterhead sits at the easternmost point in mainland Scotland, Aberdeenshire.
Festive recycling and refuse collections 2023
A90 / A952 Appraisal and Buchan Sustainable Transport Study
New Snow and ice weather warning for 3 Days
New – Great Christmas Event at Peterhead 2.12
Buchanhaven Harbour SCIO have been awarded the KAVS
Investigation launched after fire at property in Peterhead
£20m for Peterhead Cultural Quarter
MSP Urges Local Producers to Apply for Funding
Yellow Weather Warning Updated – Further heavy rain could bring some disruption to parts of Central and Eastern Scotland.
Tomorrow 00:00 – Monday 30 October 03:00
Further heavy rain could bring some disruption to parts of Central and Eastern Scotland.
What to expect
- There is a slight chance of power cuts and loss of other services to some homes and businesses
- Homes and businesses could be flooded, causing damage to some buildings
- Fast flowing or deep floodwater is possible, causing a danger to life
- Delays or cancellations to train and bus services are possible
- Spray and flooding could lead to difficult driving conditions and some road closures
- Some communities may be cut off by flooded roads
- Possible power cuts and loss of other services to some homes and businesses
11 – Flood Alerts | 21 – Flood Warnings
⚠️ Yellow weather warning UPDATED⚠️— Met Office (@metoffice) October 28, 2023
Further heavy rain could bring disruption to parts of central and eastern Scotland
Sunday 0000 BST – Monday 2359 UTC
Note that clocks change in the early hours of Sunday morning
Latest info 👉 https://t.co/QwDLMfRBfs
Stay #WeatherAware⚠️ pic.twitter.com/N6AW2MfKT5